Thursday, August 27, 2015

OROP : STUPIDs I WAS NOT DEFENDING YOU - I WAS DEFENDING MY COUNTRY'S PRIDE

SOURCE : NOT  KNOWN



             Indian Army's Death Wish. 
                                  BY
                             ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€
                         
                           anonymous



Dear India, thanks for killing my Pride.

I wish I was in Pakistani Army.

 PAKISTAN  In spite of having been beaten repeatedly by India, it wouldn't still have bothered me one bit. Because it's not what my Enemy thinks of me.

 A Soldier's head is held high if his Countrymen hold him in high Esteem.

 On this sad parting with YOU, the most ungrateful lot, I still would like to thank you, for the Pride I lived with all along, simply believing I was enjoying your respect. I would have lost my Fighting Spirit long ago had you behaved so indifferently earlier.
Thank you for maintaining my Self-esteem for so long.

Luckily, though I risked my life for you in every past operation, I survived though I  was shot at twice. I now thank you for making me aware of what blunder I would have done to Die for you.

Why should Soldiers die for you when you have decided to perish yourself. 



 I wish I had been in Pakistani Army all along. You would probably have learnt your lessons much earlier. Being there, I wouldn't have had to beg my own Government to make me strong.

Here, I was in a Country, where my own Government and the Babus feared me, 
 hated me, despised me more than the Enemy.


 I don't need the Enemy, cos I have you.

You thought you would continue to be safe as long as you had enough stupid canon fodder like me. You were grossly wrong. I was not the only one who was going to die. You too would have died eventually, old, sick and miserable, slaves of a stronger enemy, in your own Country.


 If you thought I was defending you all along, you were dumb.

I was not defending you.

I was defending my Country's Pride.

Thanks to your behaviour, I am relieved, I am liberated, I am free to live my own life now.


 Why? Because that Pride is gone.


My dear Countrymen, you don't mean a damn to me anymore. Not only have you insulted me, humiliated me, used me and abused me, you also did the same to my forefathers in Jantar Mantar, my elders, my Inspirers, my Motivators.

You have slaughtered the Goose which laid Golden Eggs for you.



You are     DOOMED.


If you have any doubts, please read what Chanakya said to the Great King long ago.

 Now, you are on your own.

 You take care of yourself. I don't even want to wish you the best any more

BECAUSE YOU DON'T DESERVE IT. 

 Good Bye.


 WE SOLDIERS WILL LOOK DOWN UPON YOU FROM THE HEAVENS


 
........Rot in your own hell ๐Ÿ˜ก

























 

No comments:

Post a Comment