Monday, October 5, 2015

OROP : BASTARDS THINK FREEDOM CAN BE PURCHASED FROM LABOUR CHOWK






        THERE ARE  BASTARDS IN THE   GOVERNANCE WHO  THINK THAT                    FREEDOM CAN BE  PURCHASED   



    THE ONLY PRICE TAG FOR FREEDOM                                        IS

                                    BLOOD






AN EX SSC OFFR HAS SPOKEN 
FROM HIS HEART AND REPRESENTS THE REAL SPIRIT AND SOUL OF ALL                          OUR OFFRS ...


I am a Short Service Commission officer who left the army after 6 years of service. I am not eligible for pension. While trying to explain OROP to my friends in office, I was asked why I was getting worked up about it if I was not going to benefit. 

The group wit said that my attitude was akin to a Microsoft employee getting upset because someone in Google did not get a raise.


      I don’t know how I can explain 
                              HONOUR .
  It does not come with a bar code 
                             or 
                     an MRP tag.

 But it can be bought, if your currency is                                  
                               "  BLOOD "


To understand how army men think, you have to do a few insignificant things like putting your life in the hands of your brothers, having blind faith in your comrades-in-arms while facing certain death, refusing to leave your injured and dead in battle even at the cost of your own life and, not the least, looking bloody cheerful while the world is collapsing around you.

The bonds that you forge in combat call out more loudly than bonds of blood ever can. I have no other logic to give. 
           Truth be told, there is no logic.
               There are some things beyond 
                           Profit and Loss.

     The fight for OROP is about  IZZAT 

We deserve izzat because for 68 years, and a hundred years before that, we have stood between India and misfortune. From the frozen trenches of Europe to the burning sands of the North African desert, from the steamy jungles of Burma to the icy heights of Rezangla, a hundred battlefields tell our stories of valour and grit against unimaginable odds.

 We drew a line of blood across half the world, a line that the enemy crossed only at his peril.

I left the Indian Army in 1999. Ever since, I have been a part of the corporate rat race. The corporate world works on different principles. For better or for worse, I have embraced those principles. That’s how it is.

But if my comrades call out to me in times like the ones we have been facing at Jantar Mantar, I want you to know who I truly am. My name is Major Gaurav Arya (Veteran). I commanded Charlie Company, 17 Kumaon Regiment on the Line of Control. And I will stand with my brothers till the enemy gives in.


No comments:

Post a Comment