Tuesday, January 19, 2016

WHAT CAUSES ARTHRITIS - JUST O MAKE YOU LAUGH





WHAT CAUSES ARTHRITIS - JUST O MAKE  YOU LAUGH

A drunk man who smelled like beer 
sat down on a subway next to a priest. 
The man's tie was stained, his face 
was plastered with red lipstick and 
a half-empty bottle of gin was sticking 
out of his torn coat pocket. 
He opened his newspaper and 
began reading.
  

After a few minutes the man 
turned to the priest and asked, 
'Say Father, what causes arthritis?'

The priest replies, 'My Son, it's caused 
by loose living, being with cheap, 
wicked women, too much alcohol, 
contempt for your fellow men, 
sleeping around with prostitutes 
and lack of a bath!'
  

The drunk muttered in response, 
'Well, I'll be damned, ' 
Then returned to his paper.
  

The priest, thinking about what he had said, nudged the 
man and apologized . 
'I'm very sorry. I didn't mean to 
come on so strong. 
How long have you had arthritis?'

The drunk answered, 'I don't have it, Father. 
I was just reading here that the Pope does.' 
****************
 

MORAL: Make sure you understand the question before offering the answer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment