Friday, March 25, 2016

OROP KRANTI : TIME WILL SET THE DISGRUNTED CLOCK RIGHT


The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.     Danté



CK Sharma seekayess@gmail.com

5:17 PM (5 hours ago)
 
Dear Members of IESM

As you may be aware, in the totally fraudulent and false case filed by Lt Gen RS Kadyan, I have had to suffer arrest and imprisonment!

I have drawn immense strength from the unstinted support received on FB, as also various other means.

I am well on the way to full recovery, and yet, there are a few demons that need to be yet vanquished. It is an on-going process and with your prayers and blessings, I will surely get there! 

After having been incarcerated for a total of six days, am now at liberty. The case will wend its own legal way over a period of time.

The reality is that there is NO CASE! It is just a disgruntled, unfrocked and thrown-out individual who has misused political contacts to try and hit back at us/me.

I have total faith -- in you and all my friends, as also in the Divine Being who looks after all of us!

Cheers!
__________________

Nec temere nec timide!

Wg Cdr CK Sharma
Treasurer, UFESM/IESM
22nd NDA :: 84th PC

The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.     Danté

No comments:

Post a Comment